Welcome to Visa Edge Australia company

About Student Gradian Visa

You must be the student's parent, custodian or relative who is 21 years or older. If you have enough money to support yourself and the student during your stay and able to provide accommodation, welfare and alternative support.

Student Gradian Visa Eligibility

You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for the visa. You can apply in Australia if you have an applicable visa except for one of these. You can apply for a new student guardian visa if you held before a substantive visa but not holding that any longer and has been 28 days since that visa expired or have been cancelled You can't apply for a Student Guardian visa if you have ever held a substantive visa that you applied for in Australia while illegal.

Along with that you must be the parent of the student visa holder, a person having custody of the student, or aged 21 years or older, a relative of the student and written nominated by a parent or someone who has custody of the student

  • come to Australia to provide care and backing for a student visa holder who is under 18 years of age (or over 18 in exceptional circumstances
  • care for more than one student visa holde
  • study an English Language Intensive Course for Abroad Students (ELICOS) for less than 20 hours per week, or any other study or training for no more than 3 months

How to Apply